AGILE – DEV SEC OPS
PROACTIVELY DEFEND YOUR PRODUCTS & APPLICATIONS
In today’s modern age, you won’t know where the next cyber threat will come from – so your apps must be able to defend themselves.
Cyber criminals are adapting to new technology and so security must adapt to suit. It’s imperative that a modern business integrates proactive security into a seamless application development process, while still maintaining a positive user experience.
That’s where we come in. dig8ital’s self-defending app strategies can reduce the risk of attack while protecting client access to your apps and, ultimately, enhancing trust in your products.
HOW DOES AGILE APPLICATION SECURITY WORK?
WEB APPLICATION AND API DEFENSE
Internet exposure has a profound impact on application security.
At dig8ital, our Application Defense experts recognize which application attacks are relevant to your organization’s web applications and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and will adjust security controls accordingly.
DEV SEC OPS INTEGRATION
DevSecOps is the integration of Agile methodologies, DevOps experts and SDLC automation with dedicated security personnel.
The longer it takes to find security vulnerabilities in a new product, the more likely they are to cost serious money to fix – either in time, reputational harm, or penalties. Bringing security onboard during development enables the identification and elimination of vulnerabilities before those costs can grow.
HOW CAN DIG8ITAL HELP?
We’re here to tailor a specific solution for your needs, not to force you into an out-of-the-box product. Our experts will sit down with your teams, understand your unique needs, and figure out how best to integrate security into the ways you already work – while encouraging you to evolve at the same time.
Tools our advisors use include:
- Application Development Lifecycle Management (ADLM)
- Automated secure design for continuous delivery
- Continuous security testing or application risk-trust assessments
- Content Security Policy (CSP)
- In-app Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Anti-bot mobile solutions
- Runtime Application Self Protection (RASP)
To enable success, our advisors will:
- Build procedures to adjust security controls based on web application attack type.
- Work alongside your DevOps teams, adapting security processes to suit their tools and workflows.
- Provide training on the basics of secure coding.